New Media Technology Tools
At NewPoint, we design custom “New Media Solutions” for clients with unique needs to create the most effective learning experience. We utilize a variety of technology tools to deliver critical and time sensitive training to employees wherever they may be.
- 3 to 5 minute video-based on-line sessions on specific issues delivered right to the desktop on a regular basis
- Comprehensive video-based on-line or DVD based training on a variety of subjects; dynamic and highly interactive sessions simulating real work scenarios tailored to the client setting
“Edutainment” Mobile Applications on Sexual Assault Prevention and Equal Pay for Women
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training:
- STOP: Comprehensive Bystander Intervention mobile application for college and military markets to teach bystanders how to “Step Up To STOP Sexual Assault” http://www.STOP:BystanderIntervention
- Consent Rewind: Cartoon animated series on the issue of “Consent” geared toward the college and high school market: https://www.ConsentRewind
- “Just Say More” Pay Equity Training – cartoon animation series to teach women how to negotiate for higher pay
- “Just Say More” http://www.justsaymore
Live facilitated webcast training
Webcast based live training sessions delivered to locations throughout the world; led by home-based trainer and structured to create a continuous learning environment with teams in distant locations
To see demos of these products, go to the Demo Page.