TRAINING | EDUCATING | EMPOWERING
Creating a culture of respect.
NewPoint Strategies is passionate about people—all people. Our clients learn to successfully manage high-risk issues such as Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Unconscious Bias, Sexual Harassment/Assault, Suicide Prevention, Pay Equity, and LGBTQIA.
NewPoint promotes cultures of respect and safe spaces at work!
Why Our Clients Love Us
NewPoint has a 30-year successful track record providing solutions to public and private organizations with innovative training and superior expertise on sensitive issues.
- We’ve helped hundreds of clients throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- Clients include Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, military groups, universities, nonprofits, and small to midsize companies.
- Our products and services are customized for every client.
Keeps Learning Relevant
NewPoint Strategies merges people and technology to create continuous learning strategies—a blended solution that combines live and digital approaches that reinforce learning and keep it relevant.
- Lively, interactive classroom training includes small group discussions and case study exercises.
- Our live, online webcasts engage learners in real time with practical solutions that can be viewed all over the globe.
- Digital cartoons/video animations offer a fun, engaging way to create safe spaces and support both diversity and equality.
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Karetta Hubbard and Lynne Revo-Cohen earned their stripes as lobbyists for women’s employment issues in Washington, D.C. starting in the 1980s. At that time, pay equity for women was the issue of the day, and every advocate wore a “59c” button to make the point that women earned 59 cents for every dollar earned by men. The case for pay equity was clear, but the solutions were challenging.
Hubbard and Revo-Cohen, Inc. stepped up to this challenge in 1984 to become the first women-owned firm to help employers measure and fix the pay equity dilemma. They then tackled other challenging problems for working women—no flextime, no part-time options, no parental leave, and no training on sexual harassment, sexual assault prevention, diversity, equity, inclusion, LGBTQIA, and equal opportunity. With their first office in Reston, Virginia, they established a vast client base consisting of government agencies, military groups, industry leaders, nonprofits, and universities throughout the United States and Canada. They eventually expanded abroad with large employers in Japan and Europe.
Karetta and Lynne rebranded their firm in 2003 as NewPoint Strategies and now lead the field in emerging training strategies for the digital generation. Their objective with NewPoint Strategies is to produce training that is engaging, fun, highly interactive, and relevant to the issues of today. They want to arm companies with the tools and resources necessary to create safe spaces and a culture of respect.